Ogi Max Promotional Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions should be viewed with Ogi’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions set out the Agreement between you and us for the provision of a Service with a Three Month Trial Period on our standard Services.
Your use of the Service is governed by these Terms and Conditions as well as our General Terms and Conditions: Ogi Home Services and our Acceptable Usage Policy. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information.
“Acceptable Use Policy” or “AUP” means the Ogi acceptable use policy, relating to the use of Services as modified from time to time.
“Contract Term” means the minimum service period as set out in the Order Form and beginning on the Operational Service Date.
“Equipment” means equipment detailed on the Order Form or placed on a Customer site by Ogi for the provision of the Services.
“Ogi” means any or all of the following entities:
- Spectrum Fibre Limited T/A Ogi, incorporated and registered in England & Wales with company number 12883320 whose registered office is Hodge House, 114-116, St. Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DY. VAT Reg 377 9433 45.
- Spectrum Internet Limited T/A Ogi, incorporated and registered in England & Wales with company number 07849485, whose registered office is Hodge House, 114-116 St. Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DY. VAT Reg 126873689.
- Ogi Networks Limited T/A Ogi, incorporated and registered in England & Wales with company number 03625793, whose registered office is at Hodge House, 114-116 St. Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DY. VAT Reg 713629048.
“Service” means the Services or Service as defined in the Order Form.
“Three Month Trial Period” means the first three months after your service has gone live where you will be able to cancel the service without being held to the remainder of the Contract Term.
“Us” or “We” means Ogi and references to ‘our’ should be construed accordingly.
“You” means the Potential Customer / Trialist and references to ‘your’ should be construed accordingly.
2. Details of the trial period
2.1 The option of a Three Month Trial Period means that you may cancel your service without any further commitment other than returning the Equipment provided.
3. Support and warranty
3.1 Your service will be provided in the same manner as the standard Service, please refer to our standard terms and conditions. The only difference is the additional option of cancelling your Service before the initial three month period is up.
4. Cancelling your service during the trial period
4.1 Up until three months after your Service has gone live you may cancel your Service. You must let us know, by calling 029 2002 0550 or emailing [email protected] before the three month period has elapsed otherwise you will be held to the remainder of the 24 month Contract Term you agreed to you when signing up for our Service.
4.2 We will need the CPE Equipment, including the router, back. We will arrange to have these collected.